PARTNERING FOR GROWTH
The FDFA hosts the Canadian duty free industry's annual convention - an exclusive premier event for members, media and industry stakeholders. A forum where partners come together to grow their businesses; share ideas and vision to create a network of innovative solutions, concentrating time and energy only on the most productive concepts that grow our collective businesses.
For information on qualifying for membership, contact the FDFA.
King Edward Hotel, Toronto, Ontario.
November 11th - 14th, 2019
Who Should Attend?
- Canadian/US Duty Free store operators and their buyers
- Product & service suppliers
- Duty Free media
- Opportunity for face-to-face meetings with duty free store buyers from across the country
- Grow your business: generate new opportunities and cultivate existing relationships
- Accelerate results: announce new products, expand brand awareness
- Network & exchange ideas
Registration opens to FDFA members early July 2019.
Members are required to login to access the Convention registration pages.
If you are not a FDFA member and have a potential product or service for the duty free channel, please contact the FDFA office for information.
Manager of Operations
Phone: 613-688-9788 X2