PARTNERING FOR GROWTH
November 11 - 14 — Omni King Edward Hotel, Toronto
FDFA supplier members may register their employees, brand owners and duty free representatives under their company name. Please register additional delegates after completing your first registration via the online form below and include the first and last name of each attendee in order to receive a name badge, providing them access to buyer meetings and convention events.
- Review the convention registration details below.
- Register everyone who will participate in meetings with the duty free buyers via the red 'Register Now' button below.
- Contact the FDFA regarding your meeting space.
- Reserve any additional hotel guest rooms via the Hotel Reservations tab top right of this page.
Registration includes access to buyer meetings and the following Social Networking Events:
- Opening Cocktail
- TWFA Luncheon
- Central Hub Happy Hour
- JTI Hospitality Lounge
- Imperial Gala & Awards
- Post-gala Lounge
Fee: $575 until August 31st ($650 afterwards)
Additional meal packages:
- Tuesday & Wednesday $175
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday $250
Donation: a $20 donation for the Missing Children Society of Canada (MCSC) is included with each registration.
Company Position Marker: each company exhibiting at the convention will be charged $75 for their company position marker. These markers will be located near the elevators to help buyers locate your suite or meeting room and avoid arriving late for appointments.
Only FDFA members in good standing may register at this time.
Individual supplier and operator meetings will take place in suites and meeting rooms. The FDFA has booked several consecutive floors at the King Edward Hotel with an abundance of suites and suite configurations to meet the needs or our suppliers. The FDFA will be contacting all suppliers who attend last year regarding your options.
EXHIBITING IN SUITES
- Hotel Check-in is 3:00pm – Check-out is 12 noon
- Furniture cannot be removed.
- A pipe & drape panel can be added to the Premier Suite to separate the bedroom area, for a fee.
- Complimentary WiFi and pitchers of water in suites.
- Food/Beverage, table, ice/glasses can be ordered via the In-Suite Special Orders form below.
- Upon check-out, suites must be left in a clean condition, nothing more than standard housekeeping service required (no excessive trash left behind) and no damage, or the hotel may charge the supplier a waste disposal fee and cost to repair any damage.
Deadline: the deadline to order tables, food/beverages including ice/glasses for your suite is October 8, 2019.
FDFA REGISTRATION POLICIES: Full payment must be received prior to attending convention. Only registered delegates will be permitted to participate in meetings with buyers, any non-registered person found participating in meetings will be charged by the FDFA for a full registration plus a late 'on-site' fee of $50.
HOTEL GUESTROOMS: The FDFA has committed to a block of discounted hotel rooms to hold the convention at the King Edward hotel. Reservations made outside our block, or, at another hotel, can increase FDFA costs due to penalties for not filling the block. To avoid increasing expenses that may result in increased future registration fees, we respectfully request that all delegates stay at the King Edward Hotel - see Hotel tab on 2019 Convention home page (select 'back' upper-right side navigation).
Registration is Open
CANCELLATIONS: Refunds will be provided up until October 21, 2019, however they are subject to a $115 processing fee.
Refunds will not be processed after October 21, 2019