Trade Show Booth Registration
Why you should exhibit:
- Meet with the Who’s Who of the duty free and travel retail industry
- Generate new leads and cultivate existing client relationships
- Gain brand recognition – stand out among your industry peers
- Benefit from face-to-face networking opportunities
New Hours - The Trade Floor will be open:
- Tuesday, November 14th from 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday, November 15th from 9am - 4pm.
NEW Regional Trade Floor Schedule
The FDFA Convention Committee is bringing back the regional schedule for the trade floor in an effort to increase and distribute activity on the floor. We ask that when booking appointments you consider this schedule.
Western Region: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba
Eastern Region: Ontario & Quebec
- Tuesday morning: Western Region
- Tuesday afternoon: Eastern Region
- Wednesday morning: Eastern Region
- Wednesday afternoon: Western Region
- Your company name listed on the event program and exhibitor guide
- Complimentary registrations to the Trade Floor (quantity based on booth size). Option to purchase tickets to social networking events
- Opportunity to include a marketing piece in the Buyer's Registration Bag
REGISTER: to reserve your booth, review the Documents section below, including the Trade Floor layout and then click on the Register Now button to complete the online form.
- 10 x 10 Booth $1,200
- 10 x 20 Booth $1,800
Note - the booths do not include any meal or event tickets - see optional additions below.
Included with each booth:
- 110 volt electrical outlet
- Booth draping (blue): 8’ back wall, 3’ side walls
- One 6’ x 2' table and two chairs
- One 8” x 44” booth identification sign
Event & Meal Options:
Social Events Package - $250 per person (plus tax)
Includes: Welcome Reception, TFWA Welcome lunch, Tito's Handmade Vodka Platinum Lounge, Imperial Gala and FDFA Hospitality Lounge
Meal Package - $200 per person (plus tax)
Includes: Breakfast and Lunches, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Individual Tickets - see Events tab for details.
- Welcome Reception - $125
- Breakfast - $45
- Welcome Lunch - $55
- FDFA Hospitality Lounge - $25 per night
- Imperial Gala - $210
REGISTRATION POLICIES: Registrations will not be processed without full payment. Only registered delegates over 19 years' of age will be permitted on the Trade Floor to participate in meeting with buyers. Any non-registered person found participating in meetings with duty free buyers will be invoice by the FDFA for a full registration plus a late 'on-site' fee of $50.
CANCELLATIONS: All cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com. Refund requests will be permitted up until October 16, 2017, but are subject to a $115 processing fee.
Refunds will not be processed after October 16, 2017
HOTEL GUESTROOMS: The FDFA has committed to a block of discounted hotel rooms for the convention. Reservations made outside this block, or, at another hotel, can increase FDFA costs due to penalties for not filling the block. To avoid increasing expense that may therefore result in increasing future registration fees, we respectfully request that all registered delegates stay at the Westin hotel within the FDFA block.
- Trade Floor Booth Map
- Preliminary Convention Agenda
- Daily Planner (appointment schedule)
- FDFA Buyers Guide (contact listing)
- Freeman's Exhibitor Package (Order before October 23rd to avoid increased rates)
- Shipping: please refer to the Customs & Shipping tab, top right for additional information on shipping and package handling
Contact the FDFA
Allison Boucher, Manager of Operatrions
Email: aboucher @fdfa.ca