Operator & Buyer Registration
FDFA Land Border Operators, Canadian Airport Duty Free buyers, American Duty Free Store buyers and their employees can register under this category.
On this page you will find complete registration information including costs, discounts and policies. After reviewing all information, use the 'Register Now' button to complete your online Convention registration.
- The Primary Delegate completes the first registration and selects 'no' when asked if an individual from your organization has already registered.
- To register additional buyers, before advancing to the payment page, select 'yes' I would like to register another attendee and repeat the process providing the contact information for the next buyer.
- Select 'yes' when asked if an individual from your organization has already registered in order to view all registration options (i.e. day passes).
- After you have registered all your delegates, select no more attendees and continue to the payment section.
- Note, the total discount is applied to the statement at the end of the registration process.
Operator/Buyer Registrations Include:
- Operator Meeting
- Welcome Reception
- Breakfast & Lunches (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Premium Lounge
- Imperial Gala & Awards Evening
- Hospitality Lounge
Earlybird Registration Fees & Discounts:
- $740 Primary Operator
- $555 2nd Buyer
- $455 3rd Buyer
- $455 4th/5th etc.
- $200 each Day Pass
Earlybird Deadline: August 31, 2017
Day Passes: are only applicable after a Primary Operator has registered. Meals and events are included for that day, excluding the Gala.
Discounts: additional buyer discounts will be applied during the payment process after all your registrations are complete.
Donation: a $20 donation included in each registration will go to the Missing Children Society of Canada
Important Dates & Deadlines
- August 31, 2017 - Early Bird registration deadline (rates increase afterwards)
- October 11, 2017 - Hotel guestroom reservation deadline (rates may increase afterwards)
- October 16, 2017 - Cancellation deadline (details below)
Daily Planner 2017- for appointment scheduling
REGISTRATION POLICIES: Registrations will not be processed without full payment. Only registered will be permitted to participate in meeting with suppliers.
CANCELLATIONS: All cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com. Refund requests will be permitted up until October 16, 2017, but are subject to a $115 processing fee.
Refunds will not be processed after October 16, 2017
HOTEL GUESTROOMS: The FDFA has committed to a block of discounted hotel rooms for the convention. Reservations made outside this block, or, at another hotel, can increase FDFA costs due to penalties for not filling the block. To avoid increasing expense that may therefore result in increasing future registration fees, we respectfully request that all registered delegates stay at the Westin hotel within the FDFA block.