Strategic Convention Review Documentation
- Convention Profit 2005-2016 (includes registration & hotel rates – 2 tabs within)
- Convention Financials – Budget vs Actual 2012-2016 (2016 Financials are not finalized – a few expenses are pending and have been estimated within)
- Convention Multi-Year contract 2014-2017 analysis, contract negotiations, concessions & rebates
- Hotel contract considerations for negotiations
- Convention 2017 – Montreal contract
- Tourism Montreal rebate offer
Convention Reports: all convention reports were presented to the Board at their regular meetings are included in the Board meeting document archives. Some reports/recommendations are included within the Executive Directors Reports, others are under the Convention section in the agenda, depending on the meeting.
- Thousand Islands – resigned in 2007
- Johnstown – resigned in 2007
- Woodstock – resigned in 2014
- Peace Arch – resigned in 2015
- Queenston-Lewiston – resigned in 2016
Note – additional information is available upon request for your consideration when assessing the current convention format/structure, i.e. convention videos, gala details/menus, post-convention evaluation surveys, registration fee review/bench-marking analysis. The archived Convention Committee meeting minutes and background reports will be posted and available in January 2017, under a separate page.
If you have any questions on the above documents, or would like additional information, please contact Laurie Karson or Allison Boucher.