FDFA Platinum Sponsor
Membership Overview and Supplier Membership Application
If you know of a supplier member, who is selling within the industry, and is interested in becoming a member, please download the supplier membership application form here.
With your membership you will have the following privileges:
* You will be invited to attend our Annual General Meeting.The next Annual Convention and Trade Show will be in Niagara Falls Ontario – November 14th to November 17th/2010. This event will give you an opportunity to meet face to face with all of the land border duty free operators. You will also have the option of booking a suite or tradeshow space to display your product line(s), if you so choose.
* You will be placed on our mailing list for our quarterly FDFA Communiqué’s, which will keep you abreast of industry information, such as government issues affecting the industry, operator and supplier updates, etc. This communiqué targets both our suppliers and operator members.You will be eligible to sponsor our convention events – as a supplier member
* You will be placed on our newly revamped website under our member’s only page database for industry information, survey results, potential advertisement opportunities to the FDFA operators via our web banner ads, etc.
* You will receive a comprehensive listing of all our FDFA Buyers throughout Canada, which will assist you in your relationship building objectives.
* You will receive up to date national statistics on duty free sales, traffic and analysis to assist you with your business decisions
For more information on your supplier membership benefits, or your membership dues, do not hesitate to contact Laurie Karson at 613-233-1946 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDER: If your organization or duty free representative has changed address or contact information, please contact the FDFA with your new coordinates. As well, if you have a staff announcement that you would like filtered to the operator membership at large, the FDFA would be happy to communicate your message via the FDFA Communiqué.