Your privacy is important to the FDFA [Frontier Duty Free Association]. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the FDFA collects, and the ways in which the FDFA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The FDFA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including your i.p. address, location, time and length of your visit);
- Any other information that you send to the FDFA.
Using personal information
The FDFA may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you order;
- Supply to you services that you order;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where the FDFA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the FDFA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- The FDFA will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- The FDFA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The FDFA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.